Ooh look at our new JACKtivities section - what do you think?
JACKtivities all about charity, not for profit and community events only. (If you submit an event that doesn't meet that criteria, the JACKtivities police will act and your event won't be approved. Remember: charity / not for profit / community)
To add an event you'll need to have a new JACKaholics account - just click on add an event on the right handside and then the rest will be simple. The site can keep you logged in so every time you come back (using the same PC) you won't need to log in each time. We like to keep things nice and simple here at JACK!
Today and Upcoming Events
- APR22 ALL YOU CAN EAT CURRY NIGHT and Live Music Spice Room Bodicote, Bodicote, Category: Local
- APR22 Know Your Blood Pressure The Co-operative Thame, Thame, OX9 2BU Category: Free Blood Pressure Check
- APR22 Crafty Networking Event The Pitt Rivers Museum,, Oxford, OX1 3PP Category: Talk
- APR24 Speed Friending The Britannia Inn, Oxford, OX3 7AA Category: Charity Event
- APR24 Beat This Youth Music Launch event Rose Hill Hub, Oxford, OX4 4UY Category: Youth Arts
- APR25 Monaghan's Prizefighters Didcot Town Football Club, Didcot, OX11 7GA Category: Charity Event
- APR25 monaghans prizefighters Didcot Town Football Club, Didcot, OX11 7GA Category: Charity Event
- APR25 Cuturevators Fusion Arts, Oxford, OX4 1DD Category: Youth Arts
- APR25 Pop-Up Spa and Shopping Kidlington Football Club, Kidlington, OX5 1AT Category: Charity Event
- APR25 Sequins on My Balcony O'reilly Theatre, Oxford, OX1 3PG Category: Charity Dance Event